Green is easy to catch people's eyes, if you want to be the most attractive one on cosplay party, you can try these Green Cat Eye crazy contacts, creating a unique but not exaggerating look. Designed with green background and black vertical pupil, this green cat eye style is suitable for any cosplay parties.
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Replacement Cycle: Yearly
Gender: Women and Men
Packing Specification: 1 Pair, packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline
1. Before you start, wash your hands properly with soap, then rinse and dry your hands with a lint-free towel.
2. Put the lens on the tip of your finger and check that the lens isn't inside out. If the edge curves out, it is inside out. It should look like a bowl with straight edges.
3. Gently hold your upper eyelid with one finger, so you don’t blink or get your eyelashes in the way, and carefully pull down your lower eyelid with your other fingers.
4. Move the contact lens toward your eye steadily. Look upward as you place it on your eye, and slowly release your eyelid and close your eye for a moment to allow the lens to settle. Repeat for your other eye.
Note: After you get the lenses, please do not put on them immediately. The liquid in the package is saline and disinfectant, and it will irritate your eyes. Please put the lenses in the contact lens care solution about 6-8 hours before you wear them.
4 Steps to Take off Contact Lenses
1. Ensure your hands are clean and dry, start with your right eye, then look up and carefully pull down your lower eyelid with your middle finger.
2. Bring your index finger to your eye slowly until you touch the lower edge of the lens, and slide the lens down to the lower white part of your eye.
3. Gently squeeze the lens between your thumb and index finger and remove it. Repeat for your other eye.
4. Discard daily disposable contact lenses and make sure you clean and disinfect bi-weekly, monthly and yearly contact lenses.
Cleaning and Storage
1. Fill your contact lens case with fresh multipurpose solution.
2. Put one lens in the clean and dry palm of your hand, and apply a few drops of fresh multipurpose solution. Gently rub the lens back and forth on your palm with one finger to clean the lens surface.
3. Rinse your lens thoroughly with more of your solution, and put it into your clean contact lens case.
4. Repeat this for your other lens, close the case and leave your lenses to soak overnight.
Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time.
Processing Time: Before shipping your order, normally we need 1-2 business days to prepare your products.
Standard Shipping: usually 10 - 14 business days.
(1) Standard Shipping cost $5.95.
(2) Free Standard Shipping on order over $39.
Fast Shipping: usually 5 - 9 business days.
(1) Fast Shipping Fee $9.99
|Order Value|| Standard Shipping
（10-14 business days）
| Fast Shipping
(5-9 business days)
Expedited Shipping: usually 3 - 5 business days.
(1) Expedited Shipping Fee $14.99
We will send the tracking number by email after the order shipped, and you can also find the tracking number on your account. Tracking information will take several days to updated and queried online.
Any return or exchange of items can be made within 14 days after the order is received. For defective items, we offer free replacement as compensation. Items are classified as defective if they are received in damaged condition, or where a manufacturing defect is noticeable on the items. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of improper usage and mishandling by the customers are not considered to be defective.
If you ordered a wrong style/color, or are not satisfied with the color, we offer replacement of a new item, and you only need to pay the reshipping cost. Free items cannot be returned or exchanged. No refunds available for items that fall on this category.
For more details, please refer to the Refund Policy.